We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have been accepted as an approved Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 supplier on the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace.
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 is a dynamic style framework with the specific aim of helping the public sector buy, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by procuring the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
We applied for and have been accepted under the following 2 lots:
Lot 1 – Digital outcomes: teams to build and support a digital service
Lot 2 – Digital specialists: individual specialists to deliver a specific outcome with defined deliverables on a service, programme or project.
The framework is based on the approach detailed in the Government Service Design Manual and complies with the Digital by Default Service Standard. The Government have designed specific contract terms and conditions that reflect the flexible, iterative way of an agile approach.
More details about the framework can be found at the home of the Digital Marketplace.
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists agreement supports the delivery of the Government Digital Strategy by:
- Giving public sector buyers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Digital Service Design Manual
- Providing a large, diverse pool of capable suppliers from small and medium size businesses to the agile practices of the traditional tier-one / system integration suppliers
- Ensuring supplier capacity to enable the delivery of digital projects at multiple UK locations
- Providing a flexible and speedy route to meet customers’ digital project commissioning requirements
- Dynamic in style, regularly refreshed, following agile methodology in short delivery Sprint, learning from and incorporating lessons learned in the next iteration of the framework.
We are absolutely delighted to be included on this major framework and shows our ambitions to be a key supplier to the Public Sector marketplace. You will be able to procure our services off the framework from Monday 1st October.